Saturday, July 25, 2009

Funtimes in July

We have had a fun time this month. We went to the picnic with the pops, Maryland, and to my grandpa's house. This is at the picnic with the pops Rossi made himself fit right in with this group of kids. I will be honest this little guy is already drawn to older girls. That is why I took the picture. What am I to do?
Let the dancing begin.

They first did activities. Here is the art activity.
Playing the violin. He looks like a natural.Face painting or arm painting.


Thanks to Jacob's Dad I was able to enjoy this outing. It's nice to have friends in high places.
Parachute fun.
Ellie and Autumn got to come along since my husband wasn't feeling well. Can't let a perfectly good ticket go to waste. We had a blast with them.At the beach in Maryland.






I love this picture with my little girl.

At Great Shisler's house and in his rebuilt Dodge truck. Its a beauty.

More pictures of us in Maryland.Meeting Little Ethan was a treat.

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wonderful pictures!!! Picnic at the pops sounds like so much fun- I have always wanted to go but never have. So glad this trip to Maryland went better! :)

everyday katie said...

Picnic with the pops looks more fun than I even thought it would be. I'm glad you got to go.

You look great in that bright blue shirt. (whoops...I accidently left out the 'r' on shirt at first. That would have made a much funnier comment.) I'm glad I found it for you.

Lindsay Edward said...

I love all the pictures! SO CUTE! We had fun with you guys and can't wait until the next time we see you! I'm jealous Colin gets to see you on his way to Utah. *Big hugs!*

Autumn said...

Excellent pictures!! My fav is of you and Annie. I can't wait to steal the pic from you! ;)