Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Annie's New Bed

So Annie needed a new bed, so I got creative. My sister gave me a mattress that was taking up the floor space and I couldn't handle it. I just kept think what can you do with that space wasting under there. So the pictures below explain it step by step.


First I got free milk crates from the recenter, next packed can goods along with other foods around the crates, placed a backer board that was left over from a project from many years ago on top to protect the food. After that I put a shear on top to cover the food and last I put the mattress on. Oh and the sheet was $2 from a thrift store. Needless to say I was pretty tickled with the bed or should I say my second pantry.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So creative genius!! Just hope Annie doesn't get hungry in the night!!

Amanda B. said...

Kelly's comment made me laugh! Ha ha! I was just telling someone else about this today- I am still just so impressed!

Unknown said...

Pretty awesome!! Future Enrichment class???

Autumn said...

Ditto Amanda. Yay!!! I love genius use of space. Way to go Abbey.