Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry December

WOW!!! What a busy month, this is the first time I have sat down at the computer in the last 3 weeks. So I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas.

Starting off the month Rossi wearing ovenmits as shoes. Annie's First cookie, she loved it in case you couldn't tell by the chocolate on her face.

Another dog but she went back to many issues that I could not handle. She was a darling dog. Just had no control of her bladder. The day after I took her back Annie started crawling.

Brooklyn was her name she was a Rot in a bulldogs body.



Annie just being dang cute in her Daddy's arms.



Rossi helping himself to the applesauce.






Look at how many spoons got dropped in there.





Annie's cute winter gear that my mom got her. She is such a doll.



Christmas with my siblings. My mom out did herself again!!!



My nephew, Colt with Annie. He loves babies and they love him.


Rossi could not wait to dig in.




My nieces with Annie, Bri, Kyra, and Josie.



Opening presents.




Annie was happy to just lay in the paper and chew on the bath toy she got.


Rossi got a cool sleeping bag to go with his bed tent.




The Shisler family party. This is Annie pulling Aunt Karen's hair.


My Nieces again.

Rossi with my Dad.
Playing BINGO.





In the bed tent.





MY Christmas present from my mom. A whole new bedding set. I love it!!!!





Christmas Eve PJ's













Look at what Santa Brought
Ross' parents and sister and her husband came for Christmas. This is Rossi with Uncle Bob, his real name is Rob but that is what he kept calling him.



Annie enjoying her Brother's cars.

My Oh SO COOL sweater that my husband bought me as a gag. However he lost the receipt so Now I am stuck with this ugly sweater. All I need now is a festive turtle neck to go with it.


Rossi has a cool festive shirt too. However, it is cute on him because he is three.

Rossi with Grandpa Ross. See any resemblance?




Rossi did not leave Uncle Bob's side the entire time. He is a pretty fun guy.


Annie with her Grandma Edward.

FHE: This was at Wildlights on Monday. It was a zoo I have never seen the zoo like this.





Some nice guy took our picture.


Anyway, this was my busy month. I hope everyone enjoyed celebrate the Birth of our Savior as much as we did. Have blessed and beautiful new year.


7 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, Abbey!! That was so fun!! I feel like I just had Christmas with you all!! I love Annie's red jammies and especially your sweater. At first I thought you really loved it and I was going to have to come and have a personal shopping trip with you, but then I read that it was a gag, and I though, oh, thank goodness!!
What fun you all had and I loved it all! Happy New Year!

Amanda B. said...

Wow- that looks like Tons of fun! what a great Christmas! :) Those red PJ's on Annie are absolutely hilariously cute!!!! And, I "Love" the "awesome" sweater- Ross was soooooo "thoughtful"..... :)

Moms Are Contagious said...

How Fun!!! The pictures are great and Christmas looked like a blast! Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Autumn said...

Such a great set of pictures! Annie with Ross is so cute. Too funny about the sweater! I love the idea. I'd take it back w/o a receipt. Normally most stores will give you in store credit (I've done it 100x.) I've always wanted to go to Wild Lights but haven't. What a great Christmas!!

Lindsay Edward said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I'm insanely jealous of your oh-so-foxy sweater! hahaha I love all the pictures!

everyday katie said...

I've been waiting to hear about your Christmas. It looks fun-filled. Your bedding is gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as your new Christmas sweater. I can't believe how big Annie is. and crawling? Whoa.

I can't believe how long it's been since we've talked. Besides that two minutes the other day when you called during complete bedlam. Sorry about that. My life has not seemed to slow down. I haven't really even talked to my mom since Christmas.

Parker goes back to school on Tuesday and I'm hoping life will resume it's normal course after that. I'll plan on calling one day this week.

Miss you.

Home Management Group said...

Cute pix! Love the sweater!