Tuesday, January 6, 2009

O-H-I-O

Okay, so as sad as we all are I wanted to post the pictures of my little Buckeyes. My mom got Annie her first cheerleader uniform so I wanted to make sure I captured the moment. Plus, little Ross always looks good in Scarlet and Gray. That all being said can I just say how heart broke I am for our Buckeyes. Did anyone else see the pure determination in those boys last night? I told Ross when they scored their last touchdown that they looked like they were playing Buckeye football. Dang the last two minutes. Anyway, I am glad that it wasn't a blow out like everyone was saying it was going to be. Our boys deserve a lot of credit for the four years that they put in. Here's to next year. Oh, yeah COME BACK BEANIE!!!!!


7 comments:

Kelly said...

Those are so cute! I just posted some pics of us, too. I loved the game, not the ending, but the game itself was so intense. I just wish the outcome would've been better.
We still love em, though, right?!

everyday katie said...

This one was of course broadcast out here. Don't worry every one of us was in our Buckeye attire and we made sure to go out in public like that. Very sad ending to an otherwise good game. Coming in as the underdogs, I was sure it was our turn.

Amanda B. said...

They are soooooooo darn cute!! Love the little cheerleader costume! :) Go Bucks! They are still awesome! :)

Autumn said...

absolutely darling-I love the little chearleader outfit!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

Great pictures! The game was really well played...and yes there was definitely a lot of Buckeye determination! As always, GO BUCKS!!!

Emilee said...

they both look so cute. I love annies cute adorable little osu cheerleader outfit, so cute. little rossi does look good in those colors. both way too cute!

Camille said...

DARLING! I love looking at your blog even though I don't always comment. I must say it is easy to see just how much you love your kids by the things you say about them in your posts..keep on bloggin!