Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go to your Spot

Those are the words we use with Baxter, when we want him to use the potty in his own area. (Thanks Katie for the idea) Anyway, yesterday during the football game little Ross told me to tell him "to go to his spot" So, I played along with it, he has quite the imagination. So, when I went outside after him, he was dropping his pants to pee in his spot. All, I saw was this cute little tush in the air. Yes, he was on all fours peeing like Baxter. Trying my hardest not to burst out in laughter I got him to pull his pants up and told him that we use the toilet.

4 comments:

Lindsay Edward said...

I don't even know what to say to that. That is absolutely hilarious! The kid picks up on stuff! hahaha I hope you're keeping a journal of all his antics!

Amanda B. said...

Well, at least you can say he is a smart, intuitive and perceptive.....and hilarious.... kid!!! :) That is great!

Kelly said...

I am always laughing when I read your posts! He is the cutest little sponge I have ever seen!!

everyday katie said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. You'll be glad you have that one written down.