Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sounding Off

Okay, so I have already turned the TV off and have stopped watching the game. All I have to say is what the heck!!! Okay, did anyone else see how much better the offense looked with Pryor in the game? Stupid, Stupid Mistakes again!!! I understand that Beockman is a senior but come on what is going to help us win this game or even make it a little close. Tressel did the same thing with the Texas game three years ago when we lost. In a way I am quite relieved, now the pressure is off of us. However, I hate that everyone in the country was right that we were "over rated". One thing that I do hate is how hard critics are on the Buckeyes. Do they forget that those are just young men out there playing their hearts out. Oh, and don't even get me stared of Kirk Herbstriet. Did he forget where he came from? I wish I could send him some non-fan mail that would get to him. Anyway, with this all being said, I still love my BUCKEYES and always will. Hey at least Michigan lost today too. That makes the day a little brighter. We can always hope for the Rose Bowl. Lets just hope, its not against USC again. I think they are my second most hated team, right behind Michigan. Anyway, O-H-I-O.

6 comments:

Moms Are Contagious said...

C'mon...you can't turn the tv off during an OSU game!!

How much money do you think USC is going to give the referees after they made that horrible call about the USC player not being out of bounds (when he clearly was) and they actually reviewed the play?

Amanda B. said...

There was a game today????? ha ha- just kidding- I never even had the TV on today- I am a buckeye fan, but don't care to watch the games. Poor buckeyes- I agree with you- they are ultimately just kids- people need to remember that! GO BUCKS!!!

Abbey said...

I know Bylle and they were so willing to call every little thing on us. After they called our touchdown back, it was pretty much over for us. And by the way, I did go back and turn the TV on to watch part of the forth quarter.

Moms Are Contagious said...

Abbey...I was totally kidding about the not turning the tv off. I wanted to leave early last night but Trent wouldn't...lol!

We should get together sometime...I haven't seen/talked to you in ages. You have a very fat friend now!!! LOL!

Kelly said...

I feel the same, Abbey-
It was hard to watch, that's for sure. We are still a really great team, and as long as we beat you know who, this won't even matter!

everyday katie said...

Before the game started I was laughing about how badly michigan got beat. OUr game was much worse. It was a sad night in the smith house.