Friday, January 23, 2009

NOW WE ARE REALLY CRAZY!!!!!

Okay, so after all of our other dog mishaps, we did it again we got another dog. After, great debate we got another Doberman. He is a red which I think he actually looks like a chocolate lab. He is beautiful. Ross and I went back and forth on names. He wanted to name him Gunnar and I wanted Chance because I said he is our last chance for a second dog. We went with Reese because he looks like a peanut butter cup. I know that probably sounds corny but it fits him. So his full name is Reese Chance.




Keep in mind Baxter is still a puppy look at the difference in size. Baxter is only nine months old, Reese is eight weeks.



Rossi is in love with this little guy.










Even though we have a little puppy, Baxter is still my lap dog.








4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

He is adorable!!! Funny how Baxter can look so mean, but be a lap dog. But hey, strangers don't need to know he is good! I am sure he makes a great anti-burglary system! :)

Lindsay Edward said...

Yes, you are crazy! haha But I love you. I love the picture of Reese in the dump truck. So cute!! I hope you and the Dolittle clan are doing well!

Kelly said...

He is a cute little guy! Baxter just seems like a great dane with Reese around!! I love his name, better than Chance, actually- so great compromise!! Love that your kiddos just love them too!

Home Management Group said...

Yes you are crazy, but I love you anyway! (Or because you are.) :)