Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Almost Like the Real thing

So we headed to the Spring game and had an outing with Rossi. He was so excited. He could not wait to go to the "OHIO" He was so happy to march to the bands music and see Brutus.

One extra surprise, I ran into Connor one of the little boys I babysit. So he got to enjoy his time with him.

This was a picture that Rossi took.

This was before the game, I told him he needed socks so he grabbed the first pair he could find.

Just a note on the game there were 95,000 people at this game and it was just a scrimmage. How crazy is that?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun day! I would've like to have gone, but we had a ton going on that day! I heard it was awesome- I had tons of friends there too! Cant' wait for the real thing!!

Amanda B. said...

Yah, I couldn't believe how many people were there! Glad you got to go- it was a beautiful day for it and looks like you had tons of fun!

Moms Are Contagious said...

looks like you guys had fun! GO BUCKS!