Friday, May 8, 2009

Another Happy Birthday

The three Ross'
Daddy's little girl
Us going on a date!!!
Him with his boys, both pictures.

Having a little bit of fun with Rossi

Having the kids help blow out the candles is now a tradition in our home, I need to upload the ones from this year. They are too cute.

These are just some pictures of Ross over the past year and I was just wanting to show him off in all his many faces especially the one with the purple teeth. I am sure I will pay for that one. Ross is now three decades old and still cute as can be to me. We had a wonderful day celebrating his big day on Saturday with Annie. Anyway, I just wanted the world to know that my sweet husband is now 30 years old.

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday, Ross!! (or should I say "old man!") ha ha! Congrats on hitting the big 3-0. Glad you had a great day!

Autumn said...

Happy birthday Ross!!

Home Management Group said...

I need your info for the Spotlight you did for Georgia. You did a great job!!!