Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Annie May
































What a difference a year makes. I cannot believe that Miss May is already a year old. Can I just say how much we love her. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. Sometimes I still find it hard to believe that she came to our home. She is all girl with the toughness of a boy. But then again who said girls aren't tough. I am still surprised that I cried at the idea of having a girl. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me this beautiful girl inside and out. Annie May Happy 1st Birthday we love you!!!

5 comments:

Sara Emily said...

it is amazing what a year can do! She is a gorgeous little girl, Abbey!

Kelly said...

Happy first birthday, sweet little Annie!! We have very much enjoyed this first year with you and look forward to many more!!

Amanda B. said...

Wow! A year already?!?! Happy birthday, Annie! Those are some awesome pictures. She is such a beauty!

Lindsay Edward said...

I seriously can't believe she's a year already! She is such a cutie and I can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Autumn said...

These are GREAT. Happy birthday Annie!! She's such a little cutie.