Saturday, February 23, 2008

A fun week for me!!

This week was much better than last week. Ross had the whole week off, so I got some much needed time to myself. Now it might be interesting to think that I was excited to go to the grocery by myself but it was nice. Ross stayed home with all the kids I babysit, so I could go alone. I think I walked really slow and to top it off I picked the longest line to stand in. Hey you have to take advantage of that alone time. The following day he spent the day with little Ross so I could do my visiting teaching by myself too. Then to top it off I got an afternoon at the salon. My husband is so great. I am happy to say that i finally feel like myself again. I have cute highlights and an Abbey cut. Even Ross is excited to have his "Abbey" back. That is what he told me. The only down fall is it is so exspensive but hey a girl has to do what a girl as to do. The week was busy but my babysitting kids were a lot less hecktive for me this week, which made it enjoyable.

Did I mention that little Ross just cracks me up. I think everyday is an adventure with him. I waiting for Ross to upload some pictures for me so I can blog about his "finger check" incident. Let just say I was laughing like I have not laughed in awhile.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your hair is adorable, by the way, and it is great to see you smiling all the time!! We missed you at Delinda's today- it was the usual crowd, and a really good time, and Kim shared the news that you already knew! You are a great secret keeper!! Have a great day!!

everyday katie said...

I'm so glad this week was better. Thanks for calling. I wish I could see your hair.