Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Annie's Check up

Can I just say she is such a big girl. Keep in mind she started out small a whole 5lbs 15 oz. She now weighs drum roll please 9lbs 11 oz. Go me!! That made me so happy. I also thought of Katie when they gave me that weight because that was the same size as Reid when he was born. I thought wow, Katie is one strong girl. I am very happy that she only weighed what she did. I am also thankful that her little bowels are in working order my docotor ordered an X-ray on her and she is okay. I am so happy for that.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

She gained that much in 1 month?! That is amazing, Abbey!! She is just growing perfectly! How great is that?!
I have nursed in public, too, and it is never fun, the stares are just odd- but you are right, you can't deny a hungry baby!!
Thank goodness Ross didn't go far and you weren't running after him with her attached to you! I've done that, by the way!!

everyday katie said...

I was thinking the same thing...That was Reid's size. That's a ton to grow in a month.

I was laughing at your trip to Target. Even after nursing in the bike isle, you thought it was a successful trip. You're such an optimist.

Suzanne said...

That is great news! She is still so tiny! Olivia was 9.8 when she was born:)

Don't forget to check your calendar and give me a date!!

Amanda B. said...

yay! I am glad she is growing well! Kenny was 9 11 when he was born also. Jacob was 9 5. :) Had to share. She is doing awesome and sooooo beautiful!

I am glad your first outing went so well! Go you for nursing in the store. I would have been to afraid I think, but yet I also refuse to nurse on a toilet! :):)