Sunday, June 8, 2008

My First outing with the two

So, I got to venture out with me and my gang while the husband slept. It started out well, I got what I needed and then decided to let little Ross play around the store. I know that sounds crazy but that beats the heat. During this time Annie decided she was hungry. So, picture this or maybe don't. I am sitting on a shelf in the bike area in Target nursing Annie while little Ross is trying on all the bike helmets and riding around on a little Radio Flyer Trikes. I was just waiting for someone to come and ask me to leave. I also thought I am probably being taped right now. Oh, well a mom has to do what a mom has to do. Plus, I will never nurse my kids on a toilet. I was covered. Anyway, the rest of the adventure went well we went to the pet store to look at "WAWas" (fish) and then headed to my favorite store the Dollar Tree. Did you know that you can get plastic containers there that are made in the USA. I love that!!! Anyway, I would have to say that the first trip out was a hit!!

1 comment:

David Collins said...

Send us your e-mail, so I can send you my blog.
dcollins14@woh.rr.com.


Andy