Sunday, July 20, 2008

Feeding "Baby"

Okay, so Little Ross is very attached to his blanket. He is so attached that it has a name and according to him it is a boy. So whenever he is eating, he will gladly give Baby some too. The funny thing he honestly thinks baby eats it. Little does he know when he is not looking I throw it away. Just today in church he got upset with his real friend Ellie because she kept taking Baby's food. He then hide the food under baby so she couldn't find it to take it from "him" I just thought this was something I could not let go undocumented. I just love his imagination.

Here are some yummy cookies and crackers.


Here he feed him grapes.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute!!

Emilee said...

so funny and cute!

Moms Are Contagious said...

how cute!!!

Suzanne said...

That is hilarious! My kids have loved their blankies but not to the point of feeding them. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one!

everyday katie said...

that kid is hilarious.

Amanda B. said...

How funny! LOVE the imagination!! :) That is cool that you toss it when he is "not looking" to allow him to "keep playing"- very cool!

Autumn said...

Oh my gosh Abbey. I can't comment on everything b/c I'm so behind on blogging. This is darling though!! SO glad you got pix.