Saturday, October 4, 2008

First stop, the Smiths

It was so nice getting to see Katie and all four of her boys. In what little time we had to be there, we enjoyed every moment. I don't know who had more fun me or little Ross. The highlights of the trip were taking walks every morning with Katie, hearing the boys laughing and giggling together again, Spencer's omelet, Easter dinner, making Annie's stocking, ordering steaks to go, thrift store shopping, and good old Mexican Food.

My pictures are not in order. Here the boys are enjoying a good old refreshment.
This is the reason why we made the trip to their house. EASTER dinner.
Take note in these pictures Ross was actually protecting Annie from Grayden.(Even though he was no threat) The third picture is the first one I took, see how calm Annie is. Then look at the progression of her face by the time I got to the picture above.




This was the night we left. I loved Parkers face in the picture below. This is one of my favorite pictures of the three.

I liked this one because Parker and Reid are making the same faces. They must be brothers!!!



Annie enjoying a good round of bowling.

This was so much fun. I would have to say one thing that made it most enjoyable was bowling with the Sexy Beast.



This picture got mixed in with the bowling pictures, but I love it.






This was the face little Ross pretty much had the entire time we were there.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I had no idea you were even going out of town!! We've missed you!!
I loved the trip pictures and feel like I was there too!
What a fun trip- all the way to NEw Mexico?! Lucky!!

everyday katie said...

I keep laughing my head off at some of those pictures. And no one realizes that "Sexy Beast" is actually Spencer.

That was such a great trip. I haven't stopped talking about it.