Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy to You Rossi, Take two

This was Ross' family Birthday party. It was so much fun, I just love being with my family. It is so nice that they live close enough to enjoy these moments with him. I am so happy that he is able to have the same memories that I had growing up. I think big Ross is starting to see that it is nice to have family close by.


Okay this was one of my proudest moments, I made a firetruck cake that actually looked like one. Opening the presents always a favorite.




Rossi with Andrew and A.C. (Cousins)













He was so excited about his cake.







However, when everyone started to sing to him, he covered his face.















These are just a few of Ross' cousin, they are all from my side of the family.

A.C., Brianna, Josie(holding Harley), Andrew, Rossi and Kyra.









6 comments:

Kelly said...

What a great cake, Abbey!! I love it!! What a talent! I love that it looks so big boyish! He is so grown up! Can't wait to hang out again soon- the kids are really changing!

Moms Are Contagious said...

That is an awesome cake! It is so good that you have family close!

Lindsay Edward said...

Looks like you guys had fun! What a cute cake! You're so creative.

everyday katie said...

NICE WORK on that cake. Cute idea. Fun party.

Amanda B. said...

Ohh, too cute! LOVE the cake! That is awesome! I am so not good at designing cakes...what a great idea! :)

Autumn said...

Awesome cake!!! I love it. He's so happy! :)