Saturday, October 4, 2008

Last stop, New Mexico

This is Ross' sister's house. It is an adorable little Adobe.

Here Ross and Boone are fixing Unlce Jake's bike. Baby Levi enjoying the fish at the aquarium.

The boys building with "Lincoln Logs" It was cute until Emily warned me of Black Widows and Scorpions in the wood pile.
Annie just being Annie.
At the Aquarium. Boone and Little Ross jumped right into this water feature. It was cute but probably not appreciated by others.
How much do these two look alike?





More "Lincoln Log pictures"






Aunt Emily with Annie.





At the lake, Big Ross and Uncle Jake Kayaked up the Rio Grand from this lake. I was so jealous.






I just love taking pictures of Annie. She makes it so easy.





4 comments:

Lindsay Edward said...

I LOVE these pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun! This gets me excited to take a trip to New Mexico.

everyday katie said...

Their house it GREAT! look how much fun you had. I was expecting our house to be the highlight of the trip. But not so. How fun that looks. ANd all those cousins. ADORABLE. I'm glad you made it all the way there. So worth it. PLus that last picture of Annie is so stinkin' cute. I LOVE that girl.

Home Management Group said...

At first glance, I thought your only vacation pix were going to be of the feather. Looks like you all had a nice time!

Amanda B. said...

Wow! What a trip! And what an awesome house!!! Love it! Those are such fun pictures. I am glad you had such a great time and that you were home safe! That is one persistent little feather!