Thursday, January 26, 2012

To another month

So, to my surprise I went in for a follicle check at day 10 and I have one egg measuring at 21. So, tomorrow is the day!!! This actually surprised me immensely because it seems so early to ovulate on day 11. I also see a great blessing of following the promptings of the Holy Ghost. When I was scheduling to have the follicle scan the nurse said that my doctor would not be in on Thursday but would be in on Friday. At first I said yes I would like to do it on Friday then I had this strong impression to do it on Thursday instead. Man am I glad that I listened. My visit at the office went well today they gave me my shot today and I am feeling great. I came home and told my husband to rest as much as he needed today because I am really counting on him tomorrow.

Now on to how I am feeling emotionally. Yes, I am excited but not getting my hopes up to much. I have learned to look at it this way, insemination is only bettering my chances. I feel like without insemination it is a lost cause. I wont lie though I have been brain storming names today. If it is a boy I know without a doubt he would be Pierce Charles Edward. Wow, seeing that written out looks so royal ha ha ha. The girl name is a toss up I like Matilda (Tilley) for short or Adeline/Adalyn (Addey) for short. I am doing the "ey" spelling so she could have a tie to my name since I spell my name different. Anyway, I actually am being pulled more to the thought that if it does happen it will be a boy. Even though at this rate I will be happy with whom ever comes.

So, prayers are always welcomed even though hardly anyone reads this, I know I will be saying plenty from here to tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thinking of you and saying prayers!!