Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome Old Man Winter





As A child growing I up I looked forward to every drop of snow we got. I think for the most part is was because I was blessed to have an awesome sledding hill at my childhood home. In addition to the hill I grew up in the country were snow drifts would be 5 feet tall. The memories for me are fresh in my mind. We would spend the day digging in the drifts making forts and making ramps on the hill. I am now happy to have children of my own to make memories of one of the best seasons. I know I might sound weird but I love all things snow. I still get to take my children to my childhood home where my parents still live. Even though I live in the city now the kids and I are still making memories. They enjoying jumping on the trampoline with the snow piled up and who doesn't love diving into the snow to make snow angles? So, I am happy to say welcome to Old Man Winter. Oh and another positive is getting great pictures of the kiddos in the pure white background.


No comments: