Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am not dead, just busy

So my life has been very busy these past couple of weeks. I have taken on a new old challenge and that is taking back one of the kids I watched when I was pregnant with Annie. Let's just say things are so much better this time around. The little boy I have now has since been diagnosed and I now know what to do to help him. The crazy thing is he is actually helping little Ross with many things. I have learned it takes a lot of patient with these little guys. They are getting turn taking down and I have also come to the conclusion that they need to keep on moving. My first day I thought I was going to die of exhausting but I got through. While, taking care of Jacob, we have managed a trip to the zoo, a trip to Sam's Club, a trip to the vet and the doctors. Wow, now I can see kind of what mothers of multiples go through. Another challenge is if one person has an off day the whole group does. I am just happy that I am able to help this little guy out. It is challenging because I know I have to always be on my toes around him, but it beats going back to work. It is definitely a full time job. Once Ross gets a chance I will post all the fun pictures of my new adventures.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You ARE busy, Abbey!! I am just taking a breath after all that! Glad you are happy, hope that watching him doesn't stress you out- you are an angel for watching him- seriously, you are so sweet. Glad you aren't dead, by the way!

Amanda B. said...

Glad to here it is going well- I perfectly understand how exhausting it is.. They are lucky to have you!!

Moms Are Contagious said...

I'm really glad to hear that Jacob hasn't beaten "little" Ross up again...keep going strong!