Monday, August 25, 2008

My new job

I am so happy that I am able to have a real friend with Rossi to play with now. Here Jacob and him were taking turns being a dog. Take note they are drinking from bowls.
This was a nice sensory activity gone in a major different direction. See how they are playing so nicely, just look a few more pictures down and see what happens.
Yes, only my son would be the one dumping it on his head.
Look at the smile how could I get upset. It is all about the process!
Jacob being the dog now.

Painting the fence.
Or the car.

The trip to the zoo.
Ross dumped sand all over Baxter, I had to vacuum him off.
After all that Ross was thirsty.


6 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are a seriously patient mother! Way to go. I'm glad it's working out better for you this time.

Amanda B. said...

Sooooo fun! What else would you do, but dump it on your head? That is what your supposed to, right? he he :) I am glad it is going well! :) You are awesome!

Autumn said...

I'm so glad they're having fun together! what great pix. I love the painting the fence pix!! And Annie's pix are SO cute!!

everyday katie said...

Ross looks so cute and old.

And you look amazing. I don't know if I've ever seen you so skinny.

Emilee said...

too fun!

Home Management Group said...

What is the dog wearing?