Friday, November 7, 2008

Am I Crazy or What?

Meet Jasper, for those of you who know me getting rid of Lilley was the hardest thing I had to do. I have been wanting another Bully so bad and I happened to be on graigslist and look what I found. Lilley only it's a boy. I am so excited, the previous owner is bringing him to me tomorrow. The crazy thing is Ross and I were just talking about how we wanted another bulldog but just didn't have the 2 grand to drop for another one. The best thing is Jasper is still young that he shouldn't have the dominant issues like Lilley did, plus I won't spoil him. Another bonus he is fixed and UTD on all of his shots. Plus Baxter will have a playmate. What a blessing, I hope!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Wow!!! Is this why you aren't getting the exercise machine? ha ha! :) He is beautiful! I hope it works out well for you!

Moms Are Contagious said...

oh my gosh! That is SO awesome!!!!!!! I am so glad you found him...so let me know how the transition goes, okay? I am sure all of you are so excited!

Kelly said...

You ARE crazy, lady!! But that is not why!! Kidding!! Aren't we all a bit crazy when we have crazies in our house?!!
GOod luck!! He is cute! For a bulldog, that is!!

Lindsay Edward said...

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! I hope you enjoy him! He's a cutie!