Friday, November 28, 2008

Heartbreak all over again!!!

Today somehow Winston managed to open our SIX FOOT gate and disappear. It happened yesterday too, however I managed to get him in time because of Baxter's quick warning. By the way Baxter did not leave the yard. My heart is breaking, I have been all over the neighborhood and to the shelter, posting pictures on craigslist, lost dog signs around the neighborhood and no such luck. I am so devastated, mostly for Rossi because he doesn't understand. He told me today that Superman would find Winston. So if anyone out there sees our little Bully please let me know.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm so sorry that you lost your dog. I know how much he means to you and your family. I hope he comes home again soon or that someone finds him for you.

Amanda B. said...

I'm so sorry Abbey! That is very sad. I do hope you find him- we will keep an eye out.

Kelly said...

That is not good news for Thanksgiving! I am so sorry- wish there was something I could do- is there?! I can come look for him if you need an extra body! Sorry!

Autumn said...

for real?!!! I can't believe this-Abbey I'm sorry!