Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!!

So these past couple of days I have been so sick, I think my nerves are shot. I feel like this election is kind of like the OSU USC game. We already know what the outcome is going to be so can we just get it over with. I went bright and early this morning I was standing in line at 6:10, yes I know the polls didn't open until 6:30, I was just wanting to make sure I beat the crowd. It wasn't to bad , I only stood in line for 45 minutes after the polls opened. Can I just say I know I was the only one there casting my vote for McCain. There might have been two other people, I hope. It is just sad to be the only one standing alone. Can I just say how much I cannot stand to see Obama's face, just yesterday someone left a sign on my front door and little Ross pointed it out. I ran out and ripped it up, it made me feel a little better. I just feel like this man is being jammed down my throat. The sad thing is my three year old asked me today why I ripped up BakObama. What how does he even know who he is? He even tried to put it back together. I am just very sad about this whole thing. I am sure many others are too. Maybe McCain will surprise us all!!! We can only hope. I usually don't express my feelings but I just feel that Obama is a wolf in sheep's clothing and it just makes me sad, that people don't see through him. Anyway, the polls have not closed yet, so go Vote only if it is for McCain.

3 comments:

Amanda B. said...

You know... I didn't go until 9:45 and only had to wait 10 min... you got stuck in that crowd of "oh, I'll go as soon as it opens to beat the rush..." Oh well,it was a good thought! Aaron waited 1 1/2 hours! Ya, I hear ya- my kids have been saying that Obama is the best because he looks better. I tell them that good looks don't make a good president...they don't get it.

Kelly said...

Sadly, Obama is crushing McCain in the polls right now....I hate it too- I don't think people realize the effect having him in office will have on their lives- it will not be good- rest assured it will not be good!

Autumn said...

You know how I feel about this. I don't care how strongly I feel about my candidate-I'm not going to put my sign on someoene else's door-unless it was a friend and it was a prank (pranks I do!) sorry I couldn't call you back last night-we're having phone issues. 3 stores later I found a store that has a battery that looks like its the right one. We'll see-but not until 15 hours of charging it! Such cute pix of the babes! Great Annie smile.