Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Here's, JOHNNY

I just wanted to update some of my Halloween pictures. Little Ross was such a hoot when we went trick or treating. He would sing Cash for all the people that wanted to hear him. He even managed to get an extra handful from a bunch of Capital girls. They said that it was the best costume they have seen all night. Yeah!! I don't think I will be able to top it next year. This was the best picture I got of both of them together.

This pictures says it all!!!



5 comments:

Lauri said...

Love the Johnny Cash costume. Very clever!

Lauri said...

Oh and Little Annie looks adorable too.

Kelly said...

I love it!! He is so stinkin cute!!

Amanda B. said...

Thanks for the smile! :) Such cool costumes! :) Isn't always so "fun" to photograph more than one child at a time?

Autumn said...

SO cute!!