Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Pictures

Okay so we ventured out to Target to get the good old pictures done and it was a nightmare. We got some good shots but it was like pulling teeth. The photographer was not that great. She missed so many moments when the kids were being the cutest but that is okay. It didn't make it hard to choose since I didn't have that many choices. So here they are: This is the first good family picture. I believe it was the first one she took.
The dress Annie is wearing was my first Christmas dress. I wanted a lot more of her in it but by this point Annie was done. Hence the purple "Baby" in the picture. It is darling in black in white.

Rossi was naughty the whole time this is him sneaking in the back on Annie's pictures.


Annie sat like this for 5 minutes and the girl manged to only take one picture of her.



Another attempt at the family picture Rossi was not wanting to listen, can you tell?





Yeah, Angel made this picture that is Rossi's blue dog.






Can I just say I love this picture. I just love those faces full of cheeks.





Love this one too.








Rossi's only picture.









Second family picture, I ordered this one.








I loved this one too, and ordered it for the parents.









I managed to get this one free because I had to come back because it was taking so long and I had to pick up Jacob. Yeah, to good customer service.












I just loved this one too, however I never pay for the special features.










8 comments:

Lauri said...

Abby, you've got some great shots there! What a good looking family you have.

Moms Are Contagious said...

Awww...cute pictures!!! I love them!

Autumn said...

I'm so glad you went to the effort of doing this. Great pictures-well worth the effort.

Kelly said...

It is always worth the trouble in the end- those are darling!! They all look so cute- i just loved all of them! Most of the time in our family ones, it is Dana that screws them up!! At least you can blame it on the children!! Super adorable!!

Emilee said...

they are all just so adorable, rossi took some cute ones. I just love the one where annie has her purple, "Baby"

Jeanette said...

Those are such nice pictures! Thank you for taking the time and considerable effort to have them taken. I know that it probably wasn't easy to do the changes of clothes, too. Kids usually can't sit still for too long.

Amanda B. said...

Those are some great pictures! I also love the one of Annie in black and white. How sweet! It is always a nightmare, but somehow, in the end, they turn out okay. Your family looks great! :)

everyday katie said...

We don't get pictures often enough...I dread that. But at least some good shots came out of it. CUTE FAMILY!