Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little bit of Annie

Here she is trying to drink from daddy's pop glass. By the way we would never actually let her drink the pop. I am so inlove with her sweet little face.

She loves sticking out her tongue.

Okay, so Ross thought this was mean but I have pictures of Rossi at the same age doing the same thing.


Don't you love it when they fight sleeping?




That is my girl, she loved the chocolate pancakes.




She is now pulling to stand and is now trying to stand in the middle of the floor. She is a mover which I am sure is normal, it is just hard for me since Rossi didn't walk until he was almost 17 months old.







Self-feeding is always a treat.





Just a cute dress that my mom got her. At first I was unsure of it but I think she was too cute.










The last four pictures are some of her many faces that I adore.






































I cannot believe that I was ever nervous about having a girl. I am so in love with this little girl.









4 comments:

Kelly said...

You should be in love with that face because we are all too! what a gem- the crying ones and all!

Lindsay Edward said...

Oh my gosh this makes me so excited for this summer! I cannot wait for you guys to visit!! Give your little rascals big kisses from their Aunt Lindsay!

everyday katie said...

So fun...she is really growing up. And I forgot Ross was such a late walker. Funny how opposite they are in everything...except eating. You've been blessed with good eaters.

Amanda B. said...

Such an adorable girl!! Those are great pictures!