Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Annie Overload

Okay so these are just some of her 9 month pictures my computer is acting up so I can only post these. Once, again these pictures turned out great, the only down fall the Target that I have been going to since Rossi was 3 months old is closing and they are not opening a new photo place at the one they are building down the street. That makes me so sad because they do such great work for not a whole lot of money. Anyway, these are some of my favorites. I think the reason we got so many nice pictures is because her big brother was on hand to help out. He also joined in on some of the pictures but I cannot upload them right now. That was a sight because he had no shoes or socks on, a messy shirt and messy hair. They are cute but I was not ready to buy them.














3 comments:

everyday katie said...

OH my word those are adorable! Seriously...she gets cuter by the second.

Kelly said...

Those are super cute, Abbey- and we go there too to get ours done- the lady said that JC Penney's at the mall owns them too- so the prices are the same- I am still not looking forward to going someplace else! I really love how Target does their closeups too- I only buy the $4 sheets- never their fancy ones-! I wonder if they hate that!

Suzanne said...

Adorable- I love her outfit!!