Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a little bit of everything

Okay so January was way busier than I thought it would be, maybe I am just trying to keep myself busy so I don't have to come to terms with the new president. Anyway, I have been enjoying the snow but I am more than ready for a warm up since my street is a skating rink. So here are some pictures from the busy month: Annie Just being Annie, I may have posted this one before so sorry if I did.

The snow we got last week, I was not going out in it so I brought it in. Rossi enjoyed building a snowman and painting it.

This is a blind from our Patio door. He made a ramp for his cars. He is so handy.


Eating the snow, I had to make sure he didn't get any yellow.






Pool Party last week. I was desperate to keep this guys entertained so why not pull out the old swim trunks?



Rossi has always loved the snow, he is just like his mommy. I use to live in the snow maybe it was because of my parents sledding hill.






I was playing with the settings on the camera and got this shot of little miss. She is now pulling herself up to her knees. She is one busy little girl.








For some reason the boys love having "parties" in the bathroom and I am never invited. The good thing is Rossi soaks the floor enough in the week that I don't ever have to worry about it being dirty.










3 comments:

everyday katie said...

You are such a hands on mom. I love all your ideas and how many creative outlets you give your kiddos.

The picture of Annie pulling herself up is really cute.

And I can't believe all the snow. We rarely got that much when I was out there.

Kelly said...

Such a fun month you have had! My kiddos love the bathtub, too!

Lindsay Edward said...

I LOVE that the boys had a party in the bathtub. You've gotta keep them entertained somehow!