Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dinner for Two

I would just have to say that I just love my little Ross. As I was preparing dinner tonight he was setting the table. It just wasn't any table it was his "buckeye" table. For those who don't know what that is, it is his kid table. I turned around from cutting the chicken and there in the middle of the kitchen was his table and chairs. He brought it out from the corner of the kitchen just so we could have dinner at his table and not the big table. Now one would have to picture an almost five month pregnant woman sitting on one of those little chairs with her knees into her chest. It was a site. The best thing about the dinner was little Ross giving me my chips for my tortilla soup. He would hand them to me and say "Here Momma." He will make a good husband one day. Everyday with him makes a new memory. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute Abbey- here is my address so you can link to it when you want:
dkalcortman2007.blogspot.com
See ya and by the way, thank you so much for yesterday's luncheon!! I think Katie is happy about it! Talk to ya soon!
Kelly

everyday katie said...

I am happy about it. Thank you very much.

You're a great mom. That's a darling story about eating at his table. you're a trooper to eat there while prego.