Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Is it a Boy or Girl?

On Monday, I had my twenty week ultrasound. Oh that little baby is so precious and it is a mover. My mom got to come with me to my appointment which was fun. I knew it was hard on Big Ross because he was unable to come. However, he got the privilege of getting to know what we are having. I don't want to know. So, Dr. Shepherd took the pictures and put a G or a B on the picture. I didn't want her to type boy or girl because I might have figured at by how many keys she hit. She sealed it up in two envelopes, I wanted to make sure I could not see through it. The only thing about the baby is he/she has a rather large stomach. I am hoping it is nothing. She wants me to come back for another ultrasound in four weeks to make sure all is well. I told her if the baby had a large stomach then that just meant I would have to nurse more to fill that belly. That would equal losing more weight. So, I decided that each day since Ross knows what we are having I will just switch the names every other day. So one day the baby will be Coen Lewis and the next Elleigh Marie. I really think he is going to have fun keeping this secret from me. He said if I get to annoying he might just tell me. I about teared up. So I guess I have anywhere between 17 to 20 weeks to find out for myself. I cannot wait!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think it is a girl...for what it is worth, I am pulling for a girl-but of course boys are great too!! Let me know if Ross wants to tell anyone else- I would love to know!!

Autumn said...

OH! I wouldn't be able to handle that. Me too, if you're telling anyone I'd love to know. :) I'm thinking girl-one of each...