Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Doorbell Rang at 6:30 am

Can You see the car?
Can You see the door?
The tree rang the doorbell!
What a mess.
So yeah what a week this week is turning out to be. This week is the week where everything that can go wrong it will. The first thing that happened this week was the Buckeyes losing on Monday. I didn't know to cry or just be really mad. I chose mad. I would have to say that didn't play bad they just made stupid mistakes. Hey, there is always next year. Third times a charm right? Anyway, crazier things have happened this week. One of the little ones I babysit, Dad lost his job. So I wont be watching her anymore I felt so bad. On to why the doorbell rang at 6:30 am. So, Ross and I were asleep and we both heard the doorbell. I thought well maybe Tiff is dropping Aly off anyway. So her dad could look for a job today. Then I thought no she would have called. So we went back to sleep for a little while. After we woke up I looked out our front window and said "Honey you wont be going to class today!" He said, "Why" I said" Because the neighbors tree is laying on your car." Yeah their huge Blue Spruce Pine was laying on his car and blocking our drive way. To top it off their homeowners insurance wont cover it since it was an "ACT of GOD" I think I am getting my pay backs because I have been complaining about that tree forever and how it drops needles all over. Plus, I would sweep the needles back in their yard. Karma ugh.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

OH MY WORD!!!!! No way?!! This is absolutely crazy. I thought the wind stopped way earlier than 6:30 ? NUTS! I'm so sorry.

Kelly said...

OH, Abbey, that is awful! I am so sorry- you have insurance, right?! How did that happen, what crazy wind? Please let me know if you need any help with that!! I feel terrible!

Amanda B. said...

So sorry abbey! That is no fair- I suppose we all have weeks like that from time to time. Thank goodness for insurance! ( I also like the story about little Ross and the ice! :) That is so cute! Let me know if I can do anything- I would be happy to! (Amanda Bruckelmeyer)