Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first entry


This is my first entry. People I know say this is a good way to keep in touch with friends and family. So here I go. This week has been a busy one not as bad as last week. Little Ross had his buddy's Parker and Reid, even though he calls them both Parker, to play. He loves them dearly and lights up when they come to the door. I love have them over because it gives me a rest. As crazy as that sounds but it is true. They entertain each other which allows me the chance to do much needed things around the house. However, I am full of emotions because his little friends will be gone next week and he will be lost as will I. I have enjoyed watching these little boys grow up as far as they have grown.

This week was also a fun new years too. I say that as a joke since my husband works third shift and I got to kiss him at 8pm. I am sure it was midnight somewhere. I then went to bed sleeping with the TV on hoping to wake up to see the ball drop. I woke up at 12:05 am ( I missed the ball of course) to my son crying because the neighbors were setting off fireworks. So at least I had someone to kiss and that was my second Ross. So, this is my first entry.

2 comments:

everyday katie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!

Kelly said...

Love the blog!!