Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Ice

My son has officially turned into a little hypochondriac. His new thing is wanting ice for everything on his body. Given it is cute but it can start to wear on me when he is wanting it every five minutes. It all started a couple of days ago when he bumped his head and we gave him a little ice pack to put on it. It is to the point now where he wont even have a bump, he just decides or remembers a bump from who knows when and ask for the ice. He is a pistol to say the least. But hey hes mine.

Update: He had to take the ice pack to bed with him. When I asked him what it was for, he said "Butt" and held it to his backside. He gets that from his Daddy icing his back.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Too cute- my kids went through that phase but with band-aids instead- I think at one point Leah went through 3 boxes in a matter of days- it is crazy, but they can be so cute!

everyday katie said...

Parker does the bandaid thing, too.

I can't even look at you blog without crying. I was too exhausted on Saturday to even think about the reality of it all. But now that I'm settling, I hate settling in a place where you don't live 7 houses down.

Thank goodness for blogs...It helps me forget how far away you all are.

Plus, I can not even believe that disaster with your neighbors tree. You don't have to pay for it do you? I'd take your neighbor to small claims court or something. That is awful!