Friday, January 11, 2008

The Dream

So last night I had the craziest dream about my baby. When I woke I up I told Ross that I knew what we were having. He said "you do?" I said " Yep, a little girl and her name is to be Annie May!" He didn't confirm that it was a little girl but he was very interested in the dream. I do believe that things can come in dreams but that was to odd for me. I would have never thought of that name in a million years but it does have significant. My moms middle name is Ann and both my grandma's middle names were May. Ross asked me if I just wanted him to tell me what we were having and I said nope I still want to be surprised. Even though because of the dream I am almost certain I am having a little girl. So here's hoping.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

WOW!! Hm, very telling! I had a dream once that my sister was pregnant and was SO certain I asked her when she was due. She said she wasn't pregnant. Turns out she was, but so recently that she didn't even know it at the time! Dreams are so strange. I hope you're right!