Saturday, March 8, 2008

Little Ross Funnies

1. Whenever he is pooping on the potty, he covers my nose with my shirt. This all started from when I got pregnant and changing the kids I babysit diapers. I gag really bad so I just covered my nose. Now he does it on a daily basis. He even does it if someone or some dog passes gas. He covers his nose too. He just cracks me up.
2. Whenever he wants a cookie he will pick up a few toys and ask for a cookie. Can you tell I reward him for doing something good?
3. He works out with Daddy. When Ross started lifting weights little Ross just couldnt help but jump in. He had to hunt down a pair of "workout gloves" and 2lb weights. He follows Ross' every move.
4. Finally saying prayers. He prays everyday for Conge (Connor) Parker, Reid, Kittcat (Katie), and other things like his Wawa(fish) and he is thankful for Wawa )Jesus. Yes, Jesus and Fish have the same name. When we were saying the prayer he looked over my shoulder at his fish and said its name. Then he looked at the shelf with a Jesus statue on it and said Wawa too. He is so darn cute.
5. He gets excited when I tell him I need to sweep, vacuum to some of you. He will clean the whole living room up and go to the closest and say "MMmm" That is is word for vacuum.
6. Yesterday, when he woke up and looked outside, he said "outside" I said "Why do you want to go outside" He said "Snow" as if that were a dumb question. So, in the heat of the storm we were playing in the snow. He was so excited to take a muffin pan out. He used it to dig with. He loves the snow must get that from me.
I just needed to write these down before I forget them.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

He is darling, and I love the list of the things he does- trust me, you will forget them if you don't write them down-so good job!!

Ams said...

I so love this little guy, I am glad you guys made good use of your snow day.

everyday katie said...

You'll be so glad you wrote them down. I love the prayers. So sweet he remembers us.