Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Week so far

Starting Saturday was a fun Primary activity. I really enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun setting up the obstacle course. I was amazed at how well the children listened and helped their younger siblings out. It was just so dang cute. Can I just say to the Mommy's and Daddy's in the ward your children were awesome. You should give yourself a pat on the back.

While I was at the Primary activity Big Ross took Little Ross to the Doctor by himself. I think that was a first. Afterwards, Ross took him to UDF to get ice cream because he was such a good boy. He is much cooler parent than what I am. Ross also told me about is fun experience while he was there. He said he walked into the UDF and went to the ice cream part. After he came in five other people came in and the cashier helped them first. My husband being a patient person waited until she was done. After she was done helping the other people she turned her back to Ross as if he wasn't there so she wouldn't have to help him. He was so mad and finally said are you going to help me. She rolled her eyes at him and scooped Little Ross' ice cream. To top it off when she was checking him out she said "Is he sick" Ross said "Yes" She then said" Well then you shouldn't be giving him ice cream" To top it of Ross was buying a Mt. Dew and she asked if that was for Little Ross. He said, " No he doesn't get caffeine" When Ross told me that I was ticked. It was a good thing I wasn't there because I have the tendency to go off and speak my mind. Ross however is always polite. Plus, he said he couldn't say much since Little Ross was with him.

Sunday I got to stay home since little Ross had green puss coming out of his eyes and bright green snot to go along with it.

Monday was nice. I didn't do a whole lot but I got a break from one of the kids I watch. He was sick and I needed the break. Plus, I got to go to one of my check ups. My Doctor asked how does it feel to be going in to your third trimester tomorrow. I said really that must explain why I am so tired. It is said but this is my second pregnancy and I still don't know the weeks that go with what trimester. Hey at least I know there are three. I also scheduled the rest of my appointments. I refused to schedule past May 30th because I will not go past the 31st. That was crazy to schedule the rest. That means I am so close. It has actually went pretty fast.

On Monday I got to talk to Katie and Little Ross got to say hi to Parker. When he heard his voice his whole little face lit up/ It was darn cute.

Tuesday was a blast I got to get up and go throw my vote away. Yeah. I almost voted for Hillary but I promised my brother in law I would vote for Ron Paul. So I did. It looked as if Hillary did just fine without mine. I just cannot stand Obama. I don't know if it is the fact that he called my house on a daily basis for the last two weeks or what but by Tuesday I was ready to scream. To top it off I got four phone calls on Tuesday for him. I am so happy it is over.

On Tuesday I also got to go to walmart and go shopping for Ashleys babyshower. That was fun since I got to go by myself.

Today I am just cleaning and preparing for the baby shower. So much fun cant wait till Friday.

Did I mention that everything in our house is falling apart. The faucet in our bathroom fell apart. Did I mention that it is was only a year and half old. So now my dad gets the privilege of coming up and fixing it. Yeah we are going to have to replace the whole thing. Plus, my dad gets to fix other miscellaneous things in the house. He is so excited.

Update on Lilley: She is still here. The Vet never called. Plus, she is slowly warming up to Ross again. He loves her. I just know I would fight him if he gave the okay to put her to sleep. She is a very well trained dog it was just a bad situation. She loves being in the cage and that is were she spends most of the time. Hey I love having two dogs they wear each other out.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

What a busy week!! You seem to have it all under control, though! Hope the rest of the week plays out well, and I will see you Friday night!

everyday katie said...

I'm glad our phone call made the highlights of your week...

Good luck with the baby shower.

Autumn said...

wow, I'm interested to see how the Lilley situation turns out. Nothing like getting an outing of your own with no kiddos.