Friday, March 21, 2008

Eggs, Paws and Claws

So, today I got the joy of not babysitting again. Can you tell that makes me happy. I got to take Little Ross shopping with me this time no lunch. We went to Kohl's and I got to get him a fun tie for Easter Sunday. Plus, I bought him a new pair of shoes and other summer clothes. I also got to get him some outdoor toys for Easter. Plus, he picked out a fire truck which is pretty cool. I also got him a bubble maker. It was a shopping day for little Ross. The only other thing I scored was a pillow that matched Annie's bedding. It was an Easter pillow but it didn't say Happy Easter or anything. It just looked like a fun spring pillow. To top it off I spent enough to get Kohl's cash. I love when they pay me.

We also got to spend the evening at the Zoo. It was a members only thing. It was cute the only negative none of the animals were out. So here I am 30 weeks pregnant and lugging my two year old around the displays to look at nothing. However, he got excited to look at all the water. He also enjoyed the animals indoor . He loved the big snakes which I loved (not really). He was a little scared of the elephants but soon got over it. The most priceless thing was seeing his little face lite up when he got to ride the Carousel. He was so excited to ride the horse. It made my drive all worth it just to see him smile and laugh. Beforehand we also got to go to Culver's. I love that place it is so yummy and guess what they included Ross' drink plus he got frozen custard with his meal. It was a much better deal. I really enjoyed my day with my little guy. He was a good sport at the zoo. I only had to carry him close to the end. I don't know what I am going to do with two children. I am sure I will survive.

No comments: