Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Table for Two

Today was such a fun day. It was just me and my guy (little Ross). I had no kids to babysit. The only thing I had to do was the chorus babysitting and I don't mind that because little Ross gets to play with Ben. After the chorus thing little Ross and I got to go shopping. Yeah, I never get to do that. After, we went shopping I decided to take him out to lunch. We went to Bob Evans to eat. We got a little two seater booth. He sat across from me so nicely. I couldn't believe it, a nice lunch with a two year old. He just sat there, colored and waited for his lunch. We also go to share an ice cream sundae. It was so nice. The only thing that wasn't nice was the check. Just so you know Bob Evans isn't cheap. They charge for everything. Most places include the drink with kids meals nope not them. Then when I asked for a little dish of fruit and I mean little, just to help hold Ross over until his meal came, they charged me a $1.79 for six grapes, seven banana slices and five pieces of cantaloupe. His meal ended up costing more than my six dollar salad. I couldn't believe it. I guess that is the price you spend to have a nice day out with your child. Honestly, I think I am trying to get all this one on one time while he still likes me.

No comments: