Monday, March 17, 2008

Mission: Organization

Today, I was on a mission and that was to get my house in working order. Little Ross' toys were taking over the house. So, I started in his room. We decided to make the office into Annie's room. So, I started with tearing down the crib in Ross' room. He was least then thrilled about that. But I kept telling him he was getting a big boy room. So piece by piece the crib was down. Next the toys, I moved them all out of the laundry room since it is now going to be the office. Once, little Ross realized what I was doing he got in to it and started moving his toys. I also put his chalkboard up. The thing that really got him excited was his new curtains. He is so funny. He also insisted on Christmas lights. So, now he has Christmas lights hanging around his chalkboard. The crazy thing is he is keeping his room cleaner. My next step is turning the laundry room into the office. Another, big thing I managed to hunt down dressers for Annie. I feel like I got so much accomplished today.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see Annie's new room!

Amanda B. said...

I have enjoyed catching up on everything- what cute stories! I look forward to meeting the new, sweet baby! :)